Thursday, November 20, 2014

Been a while

 So it has been a while since I have posted on this blog and I am totally and utterly sorry. With my study - now a qualified Personal Trainer - and doing all my gym stuff I have neglected my card making and am I so glad I have my groove back. I am loving making cards.

Last weekend I attended and had a stall at my kids School Carnival. I shared the stall with some good girlfriends who make jewellery and candles. Unfortunately I only sold one card but it made me look through my cards and realize that I love doing colouring with Copics and also love making cards.

With Christmas coming up I was asked to make six cards for a sister of my good girlfriend. This card is the first one I have made for her. It is using the Make it Crafty Socks digital stamp which you can get here.


 I love this stamp. I used it last year for one of my Christmas cards but made him green. Yep - Green. LOL. He looked like a real elf. Was amusing. Anyway....!!!! hahahaha. I love the way he coloured up and this paper is the bomb. I actually purchased it a while ago and don't know what paper it is but that is not an issue.


This inside of the card reads:

 Merry Christmas - Anon

Merry Christmas to friends!
Merry Christmas to foes!
The world's bright with joy, so
Forget all your woes.
The earth's full of beauty, of
Love and good cheer,
Merry Christmas to all and a 
Happy New Year!