Sunday, November 30, 2014

Birthday image for a Christmas card

Hello my lovelies. Another card. So sorry it took so long to pop another card up but feeling very lucky that I can do lots of things in my life - card making is just one of them. 

Have started my own 't-shirt' business. I am putting your favourite quotes on shirts. 'Suck It Up Princess'. Beast Mode. You name it we can do it. If you are interested check out Booya Designs on Facebook here. 

This card was made for my friend Tania again and I used this image from Spesch Designer Stamps - it is called Birthday Present and is available here. Thought it would be great to use one of our stamps as a Christmas stamp even though it's original purpose was for Birthday cards. I love how she came up in the christmas colours. 


Poem on the inside. Love it. Signifies Christmas.

Enjoy...!!!

No comments: