Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Christmas cards

At Christmas time I started sharing cards that I made for a friends sister.
I didn't show you all of them (obviously) so thought I would show you them now.

The first card is using 'Little Elf Mim' from Mo Manning. 
I had issues with this one as I put glitter on the bauble and then dimensional 
magic over the top. Unfortunately it kept lifting when it was attached to the paper. 
I had to leave this way as it just was very persistant to come up. 

 This next card was made using 'Little Elf Finn'. So cute.
This turned out brilliantly and again had the issue with the lifting 
but what can you do. 

 This card was made for my girlfriend using one of the Emo Valentines images
from Simply Betty. I thought it was a good one to use for Christmas-
coz you know Christmas is all about love and sharing etc. LOL. 

This image was a freebie image from Simply Betty (for a limited time). 
She coloured up really well and love how the card came together. 

Surfing Santa from Spesch Designer Stamps. What else can I say. 
Love this jolly fellow. 

Last but not least this is 'Fairy Fae Catching a Star' by Tiddly Inks.
My GF's sister was very specific about colours and what type of image to be used
for this card. Unless you know the full story it wouldn't make sense to you but too 
long to explain. It turned out just the way it should have and the recipient was most
pleased with it. 


Enjoy your day.

No comments: