Sunday, February 1, 2015

{Early} Holiday Greetings

Feeling accomplished with my card making over the last couple days. I have been working on many projects but this is the first one I finished. Yes I posted the Winona card yesterday before this one but I loved that one a little bit more than this one. 

This stamp is called Reindeer Kid and it another fabulous stamp from Max. I love this one - heck I love all of Max's stamps. This image has been coloured and cut out with a Nestie for a couple years now - yep a couple years. Oops. Just haven't had the drive to put it on a card. Naughty me. At least we have a go on it now LOL. 

Again I went for a simple card. This paper is Bo Bunny and I got it - you guessed it - years ago. I actually found there weren't many papers in 2014 that I liked. There was only a couple and I bought them but normally there is too many for me to chose from but not to be last year. Hopefully the scrapbooking paper companies bring out some nice ones this year.

I decided to back up all the papers and the images in black. I saw a few and liked a few examples of this style on Pinterest and thought I would give it a go. I think it turned out well. What do you think...??


I seriously can't remember specifically what Copic colours I used but it would be just looking at the images: Skin: E000, 00, 11, 04; Shirt: YG21, 23, 25, 67; Stocking/sleeves: R22, 17, 29; Antlers: E31, 35(??).

Anyway you get the picture. Enjoy your Sunday everyone. 

No comments: